Friday, April 20, 2007

Aishwarya Abhishek Vs Virginia tech

Rediff has been posting news covering every detail of the "Abhiwarya" wedding on their page everyday as headlines. The Virginia tech shootings are next on their list after a few listings. But the "Abhiwarya" wedding is more visible on their page and easy to navigate.

If you want to know what Aishwarya Rai wore, who came to their wedding, who was standing outside their house stalking them, who was invited and who wasn't etc. then rediff is the perfect site for you. I couldn't help but laugh that even BBC couldn't resist and posted a news item that Bollywood "superstars" were getting married. I have heard from relatives back in India that some television channels have been covering the wedding non-stop. I guess it's more important to know how they got married rather than what is going on in other parts of the world.

0 comments: