Monday, June 11, 2007

Computer Engineering and Modeling

Life is full of surprises. I was sitting in a restaurant having lunch when a girl walked up to me randomly and started chatting with me. She asked where I was from and I answered that I was from India. Apparently she was looking for Indian women. I asked her why and she told me that she was a beauty consultant for Mary Kay. Her company was opening stores in India and she needed someone who could pose for the ad. She told me that she couldn’t find any Indian girls who were over 18. She said that she will do my makeup and take pictures and if the company liked the pictures I will win a trip to NYC. The chances seem to be slim that I will win, nonetheless I said yes because it will be a fun and a totally different experience from an IT desk job..

0 comments: