So, it's been a while since I have written something. Life has changed a LOT since my last post. I will write about that later.
For now I don't know what to write. I am talking to my schoolmate darkphoenix as of now and watching my husband napping in front of his laptop:) Life is really good after marriage and it feels heavenly. I feel so blessed and happy that I get to see him the first thing everyday in the morning, go out to movies together etc. I think even grocery shopping with him is romantic. He is looking so cute napping in front of his laptop right now. It's a lovely feeling to have him around me forever....
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ah, yes. The regular post-marital symptoms of love-sickness intensified ten-fold :P
- Darkphoenix
Post a Comment