Happy New Year everybone! Hope everybody had a good time with friends and family. I celebrated my new year along with my family and some friends and had a big party till late night.
A lot of eventful things are gonna happen in this new year
- Our new home will be built and we will be moving in our new home
- A dear friend of mine Llamajit will be getting married in summer
- I can apply for US citizenship and possibly become a citizen by the end of this year
- My nana nani might finally be able to come to US
This year is gonna be great! And I feel that this is gonna be better than the last one!
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
1 comments:
Of course this year will be great! :)
Post a Comment