It's been a long hiatus since I have written anything. Sorry blog for ignoring you:-p I have all these thoughts floating around and when I actually get to write I can remember nothing.
Here are a few things on my wishlist. I'll try to keep adding to it.
1) I want to find the time to read a good book. The last one I read was a terrible one. I read it on my flight to India. It was called "Desirable Daughters" by Bharati Mukherjee. When I find the time, I really want to write a terrible review on Amazon warning people not to read the mindless book. I don't know how it got published.
2) Lose 10 more pounds. I should get back to the gym and start working out regularly. I hate gaining weight and I hate feeling fat. I want to try on clothes in the shopping mall and not worry about the fitting.
3) Learn how to curl my hair like the lady at the salon.
4) Learn how to cook well and healthy. I enjoy cooking and I wish I could find the time and energy to do it more often.
5) Learn how to write good english. It seems that my grammar is deteriorating. It used to be much better in India. I am forgetting things now.
6) Be a better wife, daughter, sister, friend.. and a better human being.
7) Smile more often. Smiling more often evades pain and tricks your body into thinking that you are happy. ( I heard that on the radio today and really liked it. Smiling does make you feel good indeed. So next time you are feeling low - go in front of the mirror and smile.)
8) Be selfless. Think about others more than I think about myself.
9) Hear, see and speak no evil
10) Overcome sweet temptations and fatty stuff
11) Learn more about global warming
12) Learn how to skate
13) Go on a Europe tour
14) Learn Yoga...someday
15) See good in people
16) Be more optimistic
17) Be stronger and less sensitive
18) Feel good and spread the goodness. Positive energy attracts positive energy.
19) Be a good friend who cares and is there for anyone in need
20) Overcome jealousy. Girls are jealous even if they are unaware, don't realize it or fail to admit that they are.
21) Drink more water
22) Organize the digital pictures
23) Overcome my inner fears
24) Learn how to ski
25) Learn Bharatnatyam. I love this form of dance. I would love to learn salsa as well.
26) Be good to others at all times even if they are not good to me. Eliminate the feeling of negativity
27) Give and expect nothing in return
28) Buy a nice cozy house to raise a family
29) Learn a foreign language
30) Keep in touch with friends more often
31) Be polite and act politely at all times.
32) Write a diary
33) Write a book/novel
34) Take up a creative activity
35) Recycle properly
36) Join a charity
37) Sponsor a child
38) Learn to trust
39) Be informed about the world
40) Expand my general knowledge
41) Win a lottery:)
42) Act in Bollywood/Hollywood
43) Be famous
44) Let go of material desires
45) Feel good
46) Live in an exotic island
47) Call my family more often
48) Be an entrepreneur
49) Meditate for a few minutes everyday
50) Be less forgetful
51) Act calmly in any situation and think with a cool and mature sense of mind
Well, these are enough for now:)
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
6 comments:
Woww...that's a huge wishlist. Very thoughtful, beautiful and touching (some of them for sure)! Here are my comments on some of the wishlist bullet points :P.
1):
Hahaha...If amazon started posting warnings like these I guess their business would go nowhere.
----------------------------------
6):
I know you are a good friend and I'm sure you're better wife, daughter and sister.
----------------------------------
8) Be selfless. Think about others more than I think about myself.
9) Hear, see and speak no evil
15) See good in people
18) Feel good and spread the goodness. Positive energy attracts positive energy.
19) Be a good friend who cares and is there for anyone in need
20) Overcome jealousy.
26) Be good to others at all times even if they are not good to me. Eliminate the feeling of negativity
27) Give and expect nothing in return
31) Be polite and act politely at all times.
36) Join a charity
37) Sponsor a child
All the above thoughts show that you are a good human being and you have a beautiful heart :).
---------------------------------
12) Learn how to skate:
I wanted to learn skating since I was in India but I tried once and fell so many times. Haven't tried it after that :P.
---------------------------------
13) Go on a Europe tour:
This would be a nice get-away vacation.
---------------------------------
25) Learn Bharatnatyam. I love this form of dance. I would love to learn salsa as well:
I think this should ge rephrased to "Learn Bharatnatyam and teach my friends the steps in the parking lot...hahah..do you remember that incident??
---------------------------------
30) Keep in touch with friends more often:
Yup, I agree with this one.
---------------------------------
42) Act in Bollywood/Hollywood:
It's my dream to act in a Bollywood film :P....
---------------------------------
Well I had good time reading your wishlist and also take-in good things you wrote.
That really is a big wishlist! Welcome Back :D It was great reading your list. Be sure to keep updating it by crossing out the things you have done one by one :D
Btw - you are a good friend, I know at least that much :) And do keep in touch with your friends :P Even if it is in blog form :)
Awwww... very Mrs. Francon-ish post. I agree with Ms. Sunshine and Ms. Adventure that you are an excellent friend, who is a great listener, very caring, and fun to laugh with!
What ever happened to the movie that you were in from Kansas?
If you and Ms. Sunshine ever star in a Bollywood movie (alongside Mr. Francon and Shah Rukh Khan, respectively), I will come watch and cheer! (And bring popcorn ;-)).
Post a Comment