Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vacation

It's so much fun to get away and explore new places. When I was unmarried I didn't feel that excited about travelling. I don't know why:-p
I love travelling with my husband though. I love seeing new places and doing exciting things along with him.

We will be going on our second honeymoon to Oahu, Hawaii. We have booked activities like snorkeling, sunset dinner cruise on our anniversary night, sightseeing etc. I can't wait!! We will also be going to Florida on the Labor day weekend. I love beaches. I can just lie in the water all day. People living close to water are so lucky! Although, I am sure they get tired of it. Grass is always greener on the other side.


I am so glad for vacations.

Parting thought:
Work to live not live to work!

2 comments:

LlamajitKaur said...

Nice! Have a blast - please take lots of snaps!

Sunshine said...

How Cool!! Go to the DisneyWorld while you're in Florida!! When are you going to Hawaii??