Thursday, September 4, 2008

A long lost friend

Something very special happened to me today. I found a long lost friend! I had been searching for her all over the web but there was no trace of her for years. None of the friends with whom I was in touch with knew where she was.

Today she contacted me on Orkut and we talked over the phone. It was such a pleasure talking to her after such a long gap. I was almost jumping when I saw her message. She was one friend I can say was a true friend and someone who I had bonded really strongly. I really cherished her friendship.

However, our friendship turned sour. We stopped talking to each other after a stupid misunderstanding in 4th grade and I always regretted it because I lost a very good friend. And I didn't even discuss what the misuderstanding was ..I just stopped talking to her...I never ever talked to her ever again until now! We act so stupid as kids sometimes and after you are mature, you look back and wish things were different. Whenever I saw her in school I wanted to clear misconceptions and become friends again but I never did! After so many years, she told me she wished the same thing. She remembered a lot of things from school and it was so wonderful to relive those memories.


I am just glad that we got to talk again like old buddies. True friends are really rare to find.

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

That's amazing! That's why orkut is great source to find your friends from old school and keep in touch :).