We just returned from watchng a movie "Burn after Reading". I think the title "Burn after Madness" would have been more appropriate for this mindless movie. This movie represents that a movie can be made about nothing and people will call it critically acclaimed. THis movie had a mindless plot, irrelevant unecessary characters, a non sense story and what not. I am surprised that it is critically acclaimed. What were they thinking? Just because the produsers got George Clooney and Brad Pitt in the movie does not mean that people have to applaud it. I don't know hy this movie was made. I share the same sentiment as the lady I overheard seated at the back of my seat when the end credits came up - "What??"
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment