I am thankful for a wonderful privileged life
I am thankful for a loving husband
I am thankful for a loving family
I am thankful for a roof under my head
I am thankful for the people around me
I am thankful that I can laugh
I am thankful of life
I am thankful for the wonderful friends
I am thankful for my job
I am thankful for Internet
I am thankful for technology
I am thankful for my hair
I am thankful for health
I am thankful for being lucky
I am thankful for kind people
I am thankful for being in US
I am thankful for being Indian
I am thankful for not being to suffer too much
I am thankful for movies
I am thankful for books
I am thankful for being able to travel to exotic places
I am thankful for nature and it's beauty
I am thankful for being me:)
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
1 comments:
Awww...how sweet!!
Post a Comment