Last week was extremely hectic. On Friday I celebrated my first karwachauth. There were 7 families and all of us gathered at my mom's place for the pooja. I had to work that day, so it was a bit hectic. On saturday, we went to Vail with a couple of friends and in the evening we went to a Bollywood night at one of the clubs in downtown. I saw a lot of college friends and they came over and introduced themeselves to A. The DJ played a lot of good bhangra songs and everybody was dancing away to glory. It was fun. On Sunday, I had to work again and had to come to the office.
Comeback...
-
Hello Readers (if there are still any reading this blog....),
I am not very proud of the fact that I have not been active on my own blog
from almost one an...
10 years ago
1 comments:
Cool...did you go skiing in Vail? How was the weather there?
Post a Comment